Bueno hoy quería hablaros de una nueva moda que viene pegando fuerte. No se si os habeis dado cuenta, pero ultimamente en muchas tiendas de ropa online ( que ya haré un post con las mejores tiendas para comprar por internet) he visto banderas, banderas y mas banderas. Todas tienen algo en común, estrellas y rayas, sabeis de que bandera hablo? Echarle un ojo.
Hello everyone!! Finally it is Friday!!I was looking forward to resting this weekend.
Today, I want to talk about a new fashion trend. I don´t know if you have realised, but lately in most of the fashion websites ( I will make a post about the best online fashion shops) I have just seen flags, flags and flags. All have something in common, stars and stripes. Do you know which flag Im talking about?
Check them out.
Jeffrey Campbell ya tiene su version
Jeffrey Campbell has already his version
Esta es de TOP SHOP 19,99 GBP
This one is from TOP SHOP 19,99 GBP
Te gusta esta nueva tendencia? O tu no caeras?
Do you like this new trend? Or this is not you?
BESITOS A TODAS XXX








No comments:
Post a Comment