La verdad que he estado echando un vistazo a diferentes blogs y creo que voy a caer en la tentación de los pantalones TIE DYE, los he visto en un par de blogs y me he enamorado!
Hello everyone!! How was your weekend? Any interesting outfit shopping?
To be honest, I have been looking in different blogs and I think I´m going to get a pair of tie dye pants. I have seen them in a couple of blogs and I have fallen totally in love.
Estos son de Mango, no me me terminan de convencer me gustan un poco mas pitillo.
These ones are from Mango. They don´t grab me, I like them a little skinnier.
Estos son de Zara y el precio es 29,95, son una monada
These ones are from Zara, 29.95 €, super cute.
También tenemos la versión en camiseta de Mango
There is a T-shirt version from Mango.
Estos también son de Zara, pero creo que prefiero los jeans.
These are from Zara as well, but I think I prefer the jeans style.
Isabel Marant propone para S/S 2012 todo tipo de colores y en todo tipo de prendas.
Isabel Marant bets for this S/S2012 season the TIE DYE in all kind of colours and pieces.
Sinceramente los que mas me gustan son los pitillos de Zara, no me veo con tanto colorido, y vosotras?
To be honest, my favourites are the skinny leg from Zara, I don´t see myself wearing so many colours, what are your thoughts??








No comments:
Post a Comment